Word for Beginners
In this module, we learn how to create documents using the world’s most popular wordprocessor. You will learn how to enter text, work with tables, illustrations, setup your work area and more.
Word allows you to create and edit personal and business documents, such as letters, CVs, Quotations, Budgets, Reports, Invoices and the like. By the end of this module, you are expected to be able to:
- create documents having various graphics including pictures, charts, and diagrams.
- store and reuse readymade content and formatted elements such as cover pages and sidebars.
- create letters and letterheads for personal and business purpose.
- design different documents such as resumes or invitation cards etc.
- create a range of correspondence from a simple office memo to legal copies and reference documents.